Local real estate company looking for an exceptional, highly organized candidate for an administrative assistant position with potential for growth into a buyers’ specialist.
- Manage (pre-screened) incoming lead relationships via telephone, email and CRM / Database
- Managing, creating sending out marketing pieces via email, standard mail and social media outlets.
- Convert leads handed off from client care team into appointments.
- Identify homes that meet the criteria as specified by needs analysis.
- Show homes to pre-qualified clients.
- Preparing contracts in Zip Forms and sending via Docusign
- Provide exceptional customer service to new leads and existing client database.
- Cold Calling
- Effectively communicate with clients, title and mortgage companies.
- Keeping track of all real estate transactions.
- Valid Pennsylvania real estate license preferred/not required
- Exceptional phone skills/experience
- Experience with CRM/database management
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and MS Word
- High level of motivation to succeed
- Ability to learn scripts and dialogues
Who we are:
The Rosenthal Group with Berkshire Hathaway Fox and Roach REALTORS is a local real estate company focused on achieving results in an innovative, energetic and collaborative team approach within an ever-changing real estate market. We believe it is truly more fun when we all are successful!
Plus commission if licensed.
Aggressive commission structure.
Position will be based out of our Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia office.
To be considered for the position, send a resume, cover letter, and DISC profile (in PDF from http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php). Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Submit all inquires to Reid Rosenthal: email@example.com